Saturday, May 17, 2008

AM~Erica Has No Voice



So anyway...

I have been asked to help with the Pentacost celebration service this week at church. I am supposed to get up in front of the 10:30 contemporary worship for my part. So, while I am preparing for it, I have lost my voice. It has run away somewhere, and I cannot find it. I feel like Little Bo-Peep & her stinkin' sheep!

If anyone wants to try to call me, consider me unavailable. You wouldn't be able to hear anything I was trying to say anyway. There isn't even a gilmmer of raspy or squeaky anything. When I say "gone", I mean G-O-N-E - GONE!

I guess I should feel a little better knowing that my part during the Pentacost worship service is sign language. I have learned sign language for John 1:1-14; there will be English, ASL, German & Mandrin versions done simultaneously. So cool!

However, none of this helps my voice besides not using it.

So, stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

1 comment :