Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year AM~Erica

So anyway...

It's a new year, and it's my plan to begin blogging here more. I've been keeping up (not so much lately though) with my GLEE blog, this one has gone by the wayside. But I've got stuff going on in my life that I think others (maybe parents) could learn from.

At the turn of 2011, our youngest certainly has been a witty thing. Here's a few that all stem from New Year's Day:

He has been big on drinking hot beverages (i.e., tea, cider, etc.) and has decided that it's his "coffee". So when he finished drinking his hot tea that day, he asked for more "coffee" because, "...I'm a coffee boy!"

My hubby and I got on the subject of "aging". I reminded him that he is still older than me, and he told me that women get "old" & men get "distinguished". So the little guy piped up & announced to his father, "Daddy, you are older than everyone in this family except Jesus!"

The boys were being boys & pretend fighting. So daddy was fake punching the little guy when the boy stopped everything & told his father, "You know, God is watching you...and so is Santa."

Our youngest, like many other young'uns, happens to be naturally savvy with technology. He enjoys playing with my hubby's EVO & my new Transform. He was listing to different ringtones on my phone when it actually began to ring. He brought it over to me to tell me, "Here, it's Chris." (Chris, in case you do not know, is my hubby & the boy's father.)

I would like to point out that our son is just short of 6-years-old, and in Kindergarten.

With that said, his first day back to school, they work on their writing by doing journaling (pictures & then some "words" to describe). Apparently he wrote "I wt to nw yk" with a very colorful picture. He told his teacher that we went to New York on an airplane for the holidays to see his grandparents & play in the snow. Now that we are back in Kansas City, we VERY close to ALL of our family. When I asked if he went without us, he said he went with his dad.

Happy New Year, Everyone! May it be blessed & prosperous for you!

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

No comments :

Post a Comment