Wednesday, October 17, 2007

AM~Erica Gets Jobbed!



So anyway...

It's Official!!

Here's how it breaks down:

* The preschool went out & pulled my resume & contacted me

* The job is mine if I want it, I just need to give the OK

* The preschool can get me on the schedule on Monday

* There will be benefits & holiday pay

* There will be pay starting next week

* There is a place for Christian to be

* I will be working with kids

OK ~ bottom line is ... I've accepted the position!

The other position would be great, but I don't even interview until next week, that still leaves me without childcare, I don't know if there would be benefits, etc. The point is, the preschool wants me now! And, I would still have $$ from each paycheck for anything extra we would need...even after paying for discounted daycare. Plus, it just felt right.

Prayers are appreciated as I begin this new transistion in the continuation of newness in our lives in StL!

Love you all & stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

1 comment :

  1. congrats baby!!! i really hope you enjoy your new position. keep us informed!!!

    ReplyDelete