Thursday, April 17, 2008

Back to AM~Erica


So anyway...




Holy cow! Is there anyone still out there?




I have been so caught up in about a BILLION things, I haven't had time to get back to this.




So much has happened...where do I even begin?




We saw family at Christmas time (about a week later). It was our first Christmas by ourselves...no one to go see...no one coming to see us. This also meant having to plan our own dinner menu & occupying ourselves. So we got a Wii from Santa. Wasn't that nice? And Ethan got Guitar Hero I & II for the PS2. And dinner came out great!
My youngest turned 3 during this time. (Boo hoo hoo)


I was involved in a musical with Ethan's church choir soon after that & we just got thru the performance of "Heart to Change the World". It's a mission-driven musical that was so cute & so touching. Ethan even played the inventor of the "Globe-a-Scope" with a ginormous line! He was awesome...of course. Oh, and I overcame a fear that had me traumatized since high school...I sang a solo in front of about 500 people. My folks were there & they were shocked. I didn't tell them I was actually singing.


We also got a puppy. A cute yellow lab we named Casey. We got him at 9-weeks old & he is now 13½-weeks, and has more than doubled in size...and still growing...


It snowed on Easter here...yes...snowed. I took a couple of videos with my new camera I got. You can find the videos at YouTube (Easter AM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9rOBtH4loE & Easter PM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thaZX1wsc8o). It is also on my vlog: ericavid.blogspot.com.
During Holy Week, I got to dance an interpretive dance to "Via Dolarosa". I danced while a friend sang.


And still working on potty training...ARGH!! We've come up with a plan...it's only kind of working.


Oh! And my hubby has joined our blogging community! Check him out at http://revoutloud.blogspot.com.


Stay tuned for more...please...


God Bless, AM~Erica

1 comment :

  1. welcome back cuz! you sound nearly as busy as us. abby danced in the Cinderella ballet a few weeks ago and that kept us like stupid busy. glad to hear that things are going so well with you guys...busy or not!

    ReplyDelete