Tuesday, September 15, 2015

AM~Erica Be Preparin' Ye Thar, Yet Again

So anyway...

One of my favorite weird holidays is fastly approaching!

The countdown is on to September 19th, and I'm readying my ship, The Sea-Sick Crocodile, to be set for a course of adventure for International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Since I'm preparin', I figured I'd flag you all down to try to do it, too.

First, I want to let you know that, as always anymore, Krispy Kreme is now synonymous with Int'l TLAP Day. This brand should not work on this day...yet it does. They made it work, and now you know you can get free doughnuts for talking and/or dressing like a pirate!! Now then, they do have a list of things that will work for them to consider giving you loot of a dozen glazed doughnuts when dressing like a pirate:



Got it? Good! Or get a better look, HERE!

Also, you can order a nifty 24 oz. drink & get it served in a souvenir TLAP cup!!



You can even get an awesome pirate mug from Krispy Kreme to enjoy your morning grog in, too!



But now the question is whether or not you can take in other great offers from other brands & businesses. Last year, it seemed like only Krispy Kreme was going to celebrate. But now there's a couple more on board!

As it turns out, Long John Silvers appears to be back on board with the day! YAY! After a couple of years of giving free fish to those who ordered like a pirate, they walked the plank last year. My guess is that they got some backlash from backing out of the day, so they came back in strong participatory manner this year! And, they took note from Krispy Kreme.




Check out what more Long John Silver's has on their TLAP page, HERE!

So that's exciting! As far as I can tell, Captain D's is not doing anything. Which is a disappointment. I hope they learn a lesson from this & climb aboard next year!

I haven't seen anything from Joe's Crab Shack or Red Lobster, either. They are missing a great opportunity, for sure, too!

However, one of my favorite brands right now is Pirates Brands. I've talked about them before, but I'm super excited that they are in on the TLAP Day fun! YAY!

Check out their TLAP Day portion of their website, HERE! And make sure to grab some Pirate's Booty!
**NOTE: Not grabbing a pirate's booty. That's something totally different.

Or you can get inspired from what I've done in past years by checking out what I've done before, HERE.

So...who's ready for International Talk Like a Pirate Day? Aye-yam!

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

No comments :

Post a Comment