Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hectic AM~Erica


So anyway...
I see it's been a week since my last post. YIKES!
Things have been CRAZY! I had some more interviews, and had company over the holiday weekend.
The last interview I had was with an insurance company...wanting me to sell insurance, of course. Oh...and having to pay to get a license to do so. Plus, it would be nice if they said it would take about 2 hours for the presentation & interview when they first called. GRRR! Then I got so lost coming home. I would get lost in KC (where I lived all my life), but to come to a new area & try to get home from there? Insane, I must say.
Anyway, still looking for jobs & daycare. There is a daycare in the area looking for teachers & a receptionist. Maybe this one? I am also looking into a couple of different things that can be done from home.
Yes, it is so much work to find work! I'm exhausted, but not beaten. I will perceiver...some way...somehow...
In the meantime - went to 6 Flags with company (hated the Batman ride), and we went to see Big Foot - the world's tallest monster truck. (yipee on the latter - can you sense the excitement & enthusiasm)
Well, I'm off to figure out about these other job prospects.
Stay tuned...
God Bless, AM~Erica

1 comment :

  1. when the right job come along you will be like, duh, that's what i wsa waiting for. be patient my dear. it will come!

    ReplyDelete