Monday, April 30, 2012

Armpit Hair & Bikini Bottom Talk with AM~Erica

So anyway...

My kids are funny. They just are. And sometimes the conversation I end up having with them are nothing less than entertaining.

Last night was a great example of that. It was a discussion with lil guy as I was tucking him into bed. Here's how it went down:



Lil Guy: (scratching armpit) My armpit itches. Did you know that when you grow up, you get hair in your armpits? On boys anyway.

Me: Ummm...yes. I know that.

Lil Guy: Like Patrick [Starr]! But how come Spongebob doesn't?

Me: Well, I don't know.

Lil Guy: Do you think it's because he's a sponge?


Well, there's one to ponder for you. Would the molecular makeup of a sponge prevent it from growing armpit hair? Hmmmm...

And , yes...I couldn't help but start laughing. I never know what is going to come out of his mouth.

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

No comments :

Post a Comment