Tuesday, September 3, 2013

AM~Erica Finds Him...umm...Odd

So anyway...

SEVERAL months ago, we had to have a U-Verse tech come to our house. He was nice, clean-cut, and kind of...well...ummm...odd. I was home by myself (hubby was at work)...with this very nice, very...ummm...odd tech. It was awkward. And I was telling my hubby about the oddness of this nice tech. Because...he was...well...odd. I don't even know if I got all the info I really needed. And as nice as the guy was...it was...well...odd.

Last night, we had needed a tech come out to look at our stuff again for some different reasons this time. Hubby was home, and when he let the tech in...it was the same very nice, very clean-cut, very...odd tech we had last time!!! And...my hubby said that the tech seemed very nice, very put together, but kind of "odd." I concurred & informed him that it was the same very nice, very "odd" tech that was here last time. And we couldn't get over how odd this guy is...but very nice, just...very...um...odd.

Because of this guy's oddness, I wondered if he had a significant other of sorts who put up with this...ummm...oddness. Cuz he's a fairly nice looking guy. Very clean cut. Kind of helpful. But it's hard to get past his oddness.

As he chomps his gum, but quietly, he keeps an oddly pleasant smirk on his face. And he likes following us around so he can keep explaining things that we are figuring out that he really may not have understood himself. And...he has a soft & raspy laugh that comes out at random times. Not even at appropriately funny times...just odd times. And it came across almost more egotistical than nerves. Does that sound odd?

But here's another odd thing: he doesn't appear to be socially awkward. He's just...quietly odd.

And it was weirder & odder when he was trying to stand over my shoulder to "help me" navigate my computer. Just...*shivers*...odd...

So in the midst of dealing with the...ummm...oddness, my hubby had an "appointment" to be at! So he had to leave while the...uh...odd tech was "hanging out to make sure everything works." (those were the odd tech's words) So I was at the house with the odd tech AGAIN!!! Aye-yi-yi...

It was at that point that the...ummm...odd tech (who is very nice & clean cut) decided to ask about how to work the universal remote we have...because there's no way he could've asked about it WHILE my hubby was there to talk about the workings of his gadgets. *face palm*

But we are hoping whatever was done worked. Because, if we had to call out a tech again...and it's this dude...that would be...ummm...well...uh...odd.

Did I mention that he was at least very nice & clean cut? And...well...ummm...odd?
Just checking. Cuz he really was very nice, very clean cut...just...well...odd.

Just to make things clear...I could totally pick him out in a line up. If it ever came to that. And I needed to. You know. But that might be...um...odd...

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

No comments :

Post a Comment