Tuesday, September 17, 2013

AM~Erica Working on Pirattude

So anyway...

We are just 2 days out, mateys! The 11th voyage of International Talk Like a Pirate Day is about to set sail! Have you prepared your masts & sails...outfits & speak??

Click HERE for some of my other posts about preparing & celebrating this fun holiday that is gaining speed.

In the meantime, I have joined POLYVORE to help envision some of these outfitting ideas. I have a PIRATTUDE COLLECTION dedicated to pirate dressing! Most of them are based on non-Disney pirate characters. When you look thru the very awesome Disney Bound, whether on the TUMBLR SITE, on the POLYVORE PAGE, or finding it on PINTEREST, there is a lot of everyday outfits put together with many of the well-known pirates right now. Most of them happen to be Disney pirates...go figure: Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Captain Jack Sparrow (and any other pirate character from "Pirates of the Caribbean").

I decided to put together some looks for those non-Disney pirates that don't get as much recognition. So be sure to check out my collection to get more ideas. And if I've forgotten any non-Disney pirates, please let me know!

Now that's out of the way, be sure you know how to dress properly if you are wanting to get those free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!





If you want your free glazed doughnuts, here's their guidelines:



See that? Must have at least 3 of these items!! However...I just want to carry in a hook & peg leg just to let them know that I took out another pirate just to get those doughnuts. *snort* 
OK...I know...so wrong...I know...but it's how my brain works sometimes...

However...in the meantime, Krispy Kreme does have these super cute, marshmallow-filled pirate doughnuts! You know..."while supplies last"... *wink-wink*



And...as my week as been turned all topsy-turvey...we are still working out our meals for TLAP Day. Because, on top of the craziness that unloaded, we also have the Chiefs game that night to watch, too! And you all know I GOTTA ROOT FOR MY CHIEFS! Amm-i-rite?
But I digress...
I am still pushing for fish planks & chicken planks of sorts. Still gotta work it out. But you know I will let you know.

Hopefully some of these last several posts have inspired you to take in some fun stuff! And it makes me wonder if the more participation there is world-wide...the more promotions & sales might come out it in the future...
Just something to think on!

OK...brush up on your Piratese (that's my new term for pirate-speak), your attire, and what you might eat...you know...like at Long John Silvers! Right?



Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

No comments :

Post a Comment