Saturday, March 2, 2013

AM~Erica Gets Seussy Again

So anyway...

Who wants to play
to celebrate
Dr. Seuss' Birthday?

Oh! Oh!
Pick Me!
Pick Me!
And we'll have fun...
just wait & see!

A shirt & socks all stripy
and some hair of blue
I'll be Thing 3
to Thing 1
and Thing 2



Already stewing
for our Seussical bash
lazily cooking is
Roast Beast Who Hash!

Giving you a sneaky
itsy-bitsy, teeny weeny peaky
Roast Beast to feast -
Who Hash for bash!
Seussical Feast Bash
with Roast Beast Who Hash!

Maybe even green herb eggs
on a grilled cheese sandwich
that includes ham!
A big kid lunch
for Sam-I-Am!

No Worries! Calm Down!
We will have fish!
Swedish & Goldfish, too
if you wish.
No growing up too fast
is my wish!

Maybe some Lorax
Maybe some Grinch
Maybe a Green Eggs & Ham book
in a pinch.

Busy day here!
So much to do!
We celebrate a Seussical Birthday!
How about you?

But I do 
have chores to do, too.
Maybe I can get help
From a hatted cat
with his Things 1 & 2...

Do you see? I see Thing 3!
And I think Thing 3 is ME!

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica


No comments :

Post a Comment