Sunday, January 19, 2014

AM~Erica Has Paths to Follow

So anyway...

I was shown a garden today. The garden had lush, green archways & a beautiful stone fountain in the middle of what appeared to be a courtyard. There were 5 archways, maybe 6...but definitely 5, in front of me that each led to a path...and all of the paths led to the courtyard with the fountain.

I see a light in each archway; none brighter than the other.

There is a chance some of these paths cross, but I cannot see down the paths due to the lushness of the archways. But I wonder which one I should take to get to the courtyard fountain. Because each path leads to the stone fountain.

~~~~~

As I have done well the rest of this week, which didn't start out so well (reminder HERE), I also felt I was wandering...wandering to something. I felt lost, yet led.

I haven't lost the feeling of being led somewhere.

Church was awesome this morning. The message had to do with questioning why we are Christians. Between the message & the music...and some other things that have, literally, come up thru the week...there are things working within me. I can feel it.

Several doors (actually about 5) seem to have revealed themselves to me. Now I need to pray on some kind of direction.

However, during the part of the message where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was brought up...and his iconic words of, "I have a dream..." I had a near-vision come to me. Seriously.

As I was worshipping & praying for direction...there was a garden revealed to me. The garden had lush, green archways & a beautiful stone fountain in the middle of what appeared to be a courtyard. There were 5 archways, maybe 6...but definitely 5, in front of me that each led to a path...yet all of the paths led to the courtyard with the fountain.

"Under a Blue Sky, In a Green Courtyard, Arch and Fountain Compose the Day" painting by Marcio Melo
(just found this painting after the vision when I was hoping to find a visual as best that I could...crazy...appears to be the vision from the courtyard fountain waiting for me)

I see a light in each archway; none brighter than the other.

There is a chance some of these paths cross, but I cannot see down the paths due to the lushness of the archways. But they all definitely lead to the stone fountain.

Not sure what this means. I'm guessing that all the things that have been laid in front of me will lead me to the sacred courtyard to the flowing fountain?

It was an incredibly holy moment. I cannot explain it any other way.

Now time to figure out these paths...gotta get to that courtyard. It might be the promised land.

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

No comments :

Post a Comment