Wednesday, August 15, 2007

AM~Erica Stinkbomb: Part I




So anyway...


We need another good kid story, right? Well, here goes...


Potty training for the 2-year-old is off & on. Several months ago, from upstairs in his room, we could hear the little voice saying,"Mama? Mama?" I went up to see the door to the room was closed, so when I opened the door, I screamed at the sight I saw!!


This little boy had climbed up on his dresser (not opening any of the drawers, mind you), and was crouched in an akward position, hovering over a pile of what had exited his underside, and the diaper was sitting on the floor, next to the door. Yes, that is correct - used the top of his dresser as his own personal "Johnny on the Spot". OK, also keep in mind that the bathroom was less than 6 feet away from where he was. GRRR!!


I hollered for help from my husband, closed the door (yes, I left little one in the hover position to try to teach him a lesson), and attempted to let my husband know he needed to brace himself. I opened the door for him to discover what I saw (see above).


To be continued...


Stay tuned!


God Bless, AM~Erica

1 comment :