Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pray for AM~Erica

So anyway...

If you have looked at my profile lately, you will notice that is now says "currently job-hunting".

My husband was helping me look through classifieds to see what might be out there, and there is a place here called "The Hairy Elephant".

The Hairy Elephant is a hair & nail salon for kids. They are looking for a daytime receptionist.

OK - the above should tell you a few things: 1) I have been a receptionist, to some degree, at almost every job I've had; 2) I enjoy working with kids; 3) Hello! Hair salon! You can also throw in one more that they do host birthday parties there, too. Hello! Party planning??

This one has some promise, and I have an interview set up for Wednesday, 8/22, at 10:30 AM. Thoughts & prayers are appreciated.

This leads to another one...child care! I am going to be shopping around for some affordable (HA) child care for Christian, so mommy can go back to work. I have a couple of leads to check into; so, once again, thoughts & prayers are appreciated.

OK, one last thing: we have found a gym prospect so that hubby can work out (he's chompin' @ the bit to get back), and I might have a place for yoga...I love yoga...I miss yoga...
We may be joining Gold's Gym this week or next to get things rolling. So exciting!

It's really hard to get used to a new place & new surroundings. It's very weird to try to get your feet on the ground in a whole new world. I've been in KC all of my life until the end of June. It's crazy!

Stay tuned to find out what happens with all of the above...

Oh yeah...I almost forgot...
GO CHIEFS!

God Bless, AM~Erica

1 comment :

  1. prayer heading right at ya!! sounds like an awesome place to work!

    ReplyDelete