Friday, August 24, 2007

AM~Erica Stinkbomb: Part II



So anyway...


I guess I should go into the second part of the story I started about the little stinker, so I call it:

"Crouching Christian, Hidden Pile".

Shortly after "...Part I" occured (refer to earlier post), I was discussing his antics with one of his preschool teachers...of course, she couldn't believe it what she was hearing.
Within 15-minutes, the teacher I was talking to came inside telling me she couldn't believe the timing of my story...
Christian was on the playground, crawled underneath some of the playground equipment, dropped his drawers & proceeded to do his business in the wood mulch. They had to try to clean the mess off of him, remove the "hidden pile", and try to remove pieces of the wood mulch off of his little tush.
Keep in mind, he had no idea I had a conversation with his teacher.
Little stinker!
Stay tuned for more antics...
God Bless, AM~Erica

No comments :

Post a Comment