Thursday, June 28, 2012

AM~Erica is So Annoyed With Phone's Bad Boy Affair

So anyway...

About 2 or 3 weeks ago, my phone is wearing itself out as I find it has been dealing with a new relationship. It tries to keep it a secret, but I always catch it! I've tried to stop the relationship, too. Why? Because this affair it's having is with a real player. I know the bad boy my phone seems so enamored with is doing the same thing with many others. Yours may be one of them.

This playboy is great at networking & is a household name. Even if you've never had a run-in with this bad boy or his products, you are still fully aware of who it is. He's great at sucking people in with his charisma. Many have been drawn to his charms, but he's sneaking around with my phone now, too. I'm trying to tell my phone that the relationship isn't worth it! My phone still lets him in & wears itself down. I try to explain that the battery can't handle this type of relationship, but it's still doing its own thing. Just like a pre-adult.

I can hear how "happy" it is when the bad boy drops by. I keep getting rid of the gifts he brings, but he just keeps bringing more. Did I mention that he's of a billionaire breed?

And the bad boy keeps changing his routine. So he shows up thru the day...and sometimes thru the night. I suspect he's visiting many, Many, MANY others in the same fashion. My phone tries to let me know that it's love...but I keep trying to say that my poor phone is just being used as a business partnership.

And my phone rebels. Grrrr...

I've even told the bad boy to stay away from my phone...but my response has basically come back that my phone wants it to happen.

Is your phone one of the mistresses of this guy? He can't seem to quit & just looks at our phones, in addition to all the other connections he's made, as a collection for him.

That's right...my phone is having a torrid love affair with Facebook.


I've tried to cut if off...but they won't let go of each other. I have a feeling Facebook is doing the same to countless others.

Is your phone falling victim?

*sigh* Technology these days...

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never mind. As it turns out, resistance is futile.

No comments :

Post a Comment