Friday, June 1, 2012

AM~Erica is NOT Julie

So anyway...

I want to welcome you to my new space! You like it? I'm loving it & it is way more me! Also, please make note that I have "moved". I packed up & moved all of my blog stuff to AM~Erica Says So (http://am-ericasezso.blogspot.com). So if you have me marked as a favorite or in your bookmarks, you might want to make the change. And I hope you are loving my humble abode. I might have an open house really soon to celebrate!

I wanted to inform you all of my change so you know where to find me. Wasn't that nice? I thought so. At least I'm not like Julie! "Who is Julie," you ask? I'd like to know, too. Trust me.

When we moved back to KC, almost 2 years ago, I got my cell phone number changed shortly after. It's pretty typical to change a number when you move: whether it's your landline (if you still have one), your cell number, or even a work number. It's generally the rule to tell people how to get a hold of you to find you...well, the ones you want to know.

After I got my new number, I kept getting calls looking for "Julie". Of course, I had to inform the caller that she no longer had that number. No big deal. It happens. You get passed a leftover number that someone else is clearly done with.

Here it is, almost 2 years later...and I still get calls for "Julie". The callers are becoming more & more confused as time goes along as to why they don't have an updated number for her. I would love to know that, too. Especially since I've gotten a couple of texts for her in the last 6 weeks. One of the texts was from her work. Seriously.

People, this "Julie Mc[Chick]" (I figured out her last name is Mc[something]) does NOT want to be found! A lot of people had her number. Now they all want to get a hold of her & have no clue how to track her down.

I mean...after 2 years, you would think her job would have her number. Right? *face palm*

So, I have involuntarily taken over the role of "Call Center" for Julie Mac.

I think she's the new Carmen San Diego. I have no idea where in the world she is! I just know that she is NOT with me!

Now that I have been kind enough to tell you all where to find me, I hope you like my new digs. Still me & still the same kind of posts.

But the next time I get a new number...I might reconsider telling anyone about it. This number will be doomed to be the Call Center Black Hole! Bwah-hahahahahahahahahaha...*ahem*

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

No comments :

Post a Comment