Monday, June 25, 2012

AM~Erica Will be Getting a Milkshake

So anyway...

If you remember about a week and a half ago, the family & I went to the dentist. And, obviously, I lived.

Well, today we go back. It will be today that 4 out of 5 of us (see what I did there?) will be needing more work done. Unfortunately, one of the 4 is yours truly. *sigh*

Here's what's going to be even more interesting...the 4 of getting work done will have our faces numbed. Well, our mouths...but you know how that ends up. And since this is all being done right before dinner, real food is not in the plan.

It had been so long since I'd gone to the dentist before (again, see previous post) that it was decided that they wouldn't even do my cleaning at that point. Instead, I needed to reschedule to get a "deep cleaning". I'm not sure what that entails, but I need to be numbed for it. It will the same time that I get fillings, too. Oh, what kind of cocktail shall I put together for this fun deal? I am tempted to do the Tim Allen mix just to make the deep cleaning worth it. Right?

A quick side note: Would a dental "deep cleaning" be anything like getting a deep tissue massage, except it's for your gums? Something to ponder...

Oh, and last time we were there, the office admin had to put our info into the computer. This also included getting a pic taken for our own dental profile via webcam. Woot! We joked about this photoshoot needing to be more like Glamour Shots. I struck a pose for mine! Jessica, the one taking our info & pics, said she would really love to get props for these occasions. I am so tempted to go get a boa & tiara. I will walk in & look fabulous for my cleaning & to show how gorgeous my pic could have been. Especially since she missed out taking the pic of my over-the-shoulder pose. Oh well.

Anyhoo...since everyone except lil guy is getting their faces numbed...it looks like milkshakes for dinner! Yummmmm.....

Who's jealous??
Oh! Maybe I can get a sticker, too! Lil Guy got "Thor" last time...

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

No comments :

Post a Comment