Sunday, December 30, 2012

AM~Erica is So Late in Updating These Highlights

So anyway...

It has been quite a year, this whole 2012 thing. It's had it's ups & downs...and I realized that I did keep up one of my undocumented resolutions for the year: blogging. I wanted & hoped to blog more. As it turns out...I'm almost at 100 posts for this year, alone! That's WAY more than all the other years combined. I started, modestly, in 2007...and fell off & jumped back on...but this was my big year, y'all.

Then I realized something...I have some unpublished posts! Why? Because I was working on my vacation series & was going to release it all at once. Ummm...I did pretty well with putting most of it together...but...life happened & I didn't get to do it the way I'd hoped to have it set up. So, I want to keep going back to set it up how I'd originally hoped, but hope you enjoy it here:

Some of you remember that I brought up going to Seattle this summer. It totally gave me the idea for MY INSPIRED BUCKET LIST. But there's so much more involved in what we enjoyed seeing. So I want to be the annoying person sharing their slide show with you! But I won't make you go thru it, but it is pretty impressive, if I do say so myself.

Day 1:

FLYING TO SEATTLE



Day 2:

HITTING THE BEACH

CHECKING OUT FT. LEWIS

SEAFOOD AND A VIEW


Day 3:

WANTS COFFEE & THROWN FISH

MOD BY THE NEEDLE

GEEKING & FREAKING OUT TO SCI-FI ICONS

OH THE HORROR

EXPERIENCES THE MUSIC


That was most of our time. We of course had some family time there, too.












Also...please take a moment to enjoy a few of the pics that did not make it into the blog series, but are still post worthy:















That's right...we saw a Men in Kilts truck. We were very entertained.


Teen Girl in her best Doctor stance, with makeshift sonic screwdriver in hand...

It was quite a trip, everyone. And we are dying to go back! We loved it!! LOVED IT!!

Hope you enjoyed our experience the best you could, too.

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

No comments :

Post a Comment