Wednesday, May 30, 2012

AM~Erica is Tired of the Crusades & Persecution: Part 1

So anyway...

I am finally getting onto the soapbox that someone desperately needed to get on. And I am going to let so many of you have it! But consider it tough love. Because this post comes from my heart & it hurts when I see a large amount of you doing it.

Oh, and this is another one of those posts. You know: if you're offended...then I'm probably talking to you.

I am totally going to talk about intolerance. But a slightly more focused intolerance that can leak into more generalized intolerance. So brace yourselves.

Today, I'm talking to the Christians & the non-Christians. Yes, I'm going there.

Here it is, the year 2012, and the Crusades are still happening as well as the persecution of Christians. In a time there has been such a large push for “No Hate”...it's running rampid! *face palm*

Hmmm...which side to I start with? I will be going back & forth, so please be patient.

Please note that each of these will be a blanket posting. I know those of you who do NOT act/react in these ways.

I also need you to know that I am going to come from my Christian point of view.

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica

Read Part 2

Read Part 3

No comments :

Post a Comment