Thursday, January 24, 2013

AM~Erica's Disney Princess Doppelganger

So anyway...

I was approached by a sweet & hilarious couple from our church to let me know, and they had also told my hubby to tell me, that they totally found my Hollywood doppelganger. They were watching TV on a Saturday night. Yes, that was a flag that they were viewing an episode of Saturday Night Live. This particular night was being hosted by one of America's current sweethearts::

Anne Hathaway!

But wait...wha-WHA?? There is absolutely NO way...I mean it's a totally compliment and everything...but really??

They went on to explain that we now have the same hair[cut], smile...and personality. Hmmmm...
What do you think?







I always thought I had dopplegangers in Annie Lennox or Martina McBride (or so I was told)! The TRIP TO THE DENTIST told me that it may very well be La Roux or Dolores O'Riordan. I could see some of these, so I was thrown by the Anne Hathaway comparison.

She won a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress. As she gave her speech, she pointed out, when she began, that she started out as the Princess of Genovia....*SCREEEEEEEECH*

Wait...Just...A...Moment...

That was in Disney's "Princess Diaries". Remember that movie, and its sequel?

Then it hit me...Anne Hathaway is a living Disney Princess!!!

Then it hit me...So am I!

If you remember when I made the LEAP TO APPLE, it became totally obvious that I had become a Disney Princess by rite. Amm-i-rite? Well...totally obvious if you tilt your head to the left & squint a little. Whatever...

So...if Anne is a Disney Princess...and I am a Disney Princess...and we have the same haircut...and a passion for performing & fashion...

HOLY CANNOLI! We are truly each other's doppelgangers & kindred spirits.

This is a beautiful moment, everyone.

*ahem* You may bow down, now...




(or she's totally copying me...Hmmmmm...)

Stay tuned...

God Bless, AM~Erica



No comments :

Post a Comment